Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:37:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mohan Khurana <mkhurana@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xbox

Well, this is going to seem like a rather strange question.  I understand
that Xbox is simply IA-32, however I have heard that the Xbox has a
special ROM that boots Windows CE, to ensure that people do not purchase
the Xbox for the sole reason of running FreeBSD or any other operating
system on it.  Does anyone know enough about Xbox internals to verify that
FreeBSD will or will not be able to run on Xbox without any type of
hardware modification?

thanks,

mohan